Item number : 33269
Downloads : 4
Adobe Photoshop CS+;
Adobe Dreamweaver 8+ (or any php-editor);
Apache only (on Unix/Freebsd/Linux/Windows);
Hosting with PHP5x and MySQL5x;
For uncompressing a template ZIP package:
WinZip 9+ (Windows);
Stuffit Expander 10+ (Mac);
Turnkeys-2.0 is a ready-made websites with a unique Admin Panel that lets add, edit or delete any element of the content. Professional clean-cut designs are easy-adjustable to reflect your corporate identity. For your convenience we include the HTML version of the website. Now you may host it elsewhere independently from Site2you.com, still having access to the Admin Panel and being able to order qualified webmaster's assistance if needed. See How It Works
Watch our full presenation and see how you can build your website fast and easy! What will I get?
The price of the product covers the life-time design as is and a one-year license for CMS usage. CMS is being regularly updated and you will always get the latest version of it. Upon the license expiration, the website will keep working but the Admin Panel won't be available unless the subscription is renewed. Hosting requirements:
Note! The hosting must comply with certain technical requirements in order for the website to function properly. The requirements are as follows:
- Apache server with the mod_rewrite module
- Apache server supporting .htaccess files
- PHP 5.0.0 version or higher
- PHP extensions: 'mysql', 'json', 'curl'
- File manager - FTP access
- MySQL database server
- Capability of uploading files over 1Mb size to the server
- Capability of uploading files with the following extensions: '.php', '.inc', '.zip', '.css', '.js' as well as the graphic image files.
You may order installation service. We will install the website on your server and activate the Admin Panel for you to start working on the customization right away. The installation procedure may take up to 1-2 hours if your hosting meets all of the requirements.
- FTP & Database info (host, username, password) or full cpanel site access
and unzip our Hosting Checker
to your site directory.
Please, follow the link
to review the tutorial with the basic information on the product and the installation guide